[FFmpeg-devel] http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/nut/docs/FILE?view=co links

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Sun Mar 21 15:40:08 CET 2010

On date Sunday 2010-03-21 10:01:25 +0100, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
> On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 01:29:30PM +0100, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> > On date Sunday 2010-01-10 02:27:51 +0100, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
[...]
> > > The mplayerhq web server cannot resolve links of the type:
> > > http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/nut/docs/FILE?view=co
> >
> > Nut repo:
> > svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/nut
> >
> > homepage/index.html points to:
> > http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/nut/docs/nut.txt?view=co
> >
> > In order to replace this with a link to an existing location, I need
> > the nut spec pages to be published somewhere (and so some help from
> > root I guess).
> >
> > The best bet seems to have all the nut/docs dir published on the
> > nut-container site, another option suggested by Jai on IRC would be to
> > create a git mirror on github / gitorious.
>
> its available there:
> but this might not be the latest version
> http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/~michael/nut.txt
>
> dont hesitate to mail me if its not ill update it

There is a minimal difference, see the diff in attachment.

I'll link to this document, anyway it would make sense to publish all
the docs dir, even better to make browsable all the content of the
repo through websvn / git2web / whatever.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fast & Fiendish Mastodontic Pitiful Erroneous Gadget