[FFmpeg-devel] check if I can send mail to ffmpeg-devel ml

Micah Galizia micahgalizia
Tue Mar 23 18:10:26 CET 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:05 PM, zhentan feng <spyfeng at gmail.com> wrote:

> I sent a patch to this maillist as attachment, it seems that didn't
> success.
> this is a test mail to check if I can access ffmpeg-devel ml.

It succeeded, but GMail doesn't pass messages from you to the mailing list
back to you. You can see your submission in the "All Mail" folder.

Cheers!
--
"The mark of an immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause,
while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."