[FFmpeg-devel] check if I can send mail to ffmpeg-devel ml

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Mar 24 15:49:58 CET 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 08:13:18PM +0530, Aryan Singh wrote:
> Hi,
>
>       My name is Naveen Narayanan. I am an engineering student would like to
> do the qualification task for ffmeg, which is AC-3 Decoder, an uncompleted
> project of GSOC 2006 and so i would like to have the further details
> regarding its previous work and from where should i start. Pls help ... Hope
> u reply soon...

I believe the AC-3 decoder has been completed.
please select a qualification task from
http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=Small_FFmpeg_Tasks

Opposition brings concord. Out of discord comes the fairest harmony.
-- Heraclitus