[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Synchronize the start times of multiple RTP streams

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Sat Mar 27 12:08:12 CET 2010

On 03/26/2010 10:52 PM, Martin Storsj? wrote:
> Hi Luca B, Ronald,
>
> This patch implements my suggestion on how to solve the synchronization of
> multiple RTP streams, the problem that Ronald had that originally lead to
> SVN rev 21857, but without making packets start at a random timestamp.
>
> Yes, it's ugly and violates good style by peeking into RTPDemuxContext
> from rtsp.c, but it shows what I mean. :-)

RTSP and SIP just work with rtp so I don't see a problem...

The patch seems do something, yet I wonder if using the RTP-Info could
be of any use (I must check if what's is preported by our beloved
streaming server has to be trust or not thought...)

right now my testcases are feng, darwin streaming server and the google
rtsp is there anything else that should be considered about pure-rtsp
server implementations?

lu

--

Luca Barbato