[FFmpeg-devel] Problem

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sat Mar 27 19:13:27 CET 2010

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 10:20:28PM +0530, Aryan Singh wrote:
> So could u please suggest any small projects for me to get a kick
> start , i mean that too in ffmpeg as i like it too much...

Have you seen the official small tasks list?
It's here:
http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=Small_FFmpeg_Tasks

Personally I could recommend this one:
http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=Metal_Gear_Solid_VP3
I have some experience with the format and it's likely to be
little work, however I never had the time.
Of course there is a risk that the video might actually be not
VP3, in which case there's going to be a huge extra task (writing
a video decoder) before you can actually watch some video :-)

Reimar