[FFmpeg-devel] Phantom Cine read support

Jakub Olexa olexa
Sat Mar 27 22:54:35 CET 2010

I have uploaded sample files of the Phantom Cine format. From what I was
told the format should contain a sequence of RAW images. Since this is a
high-speed camera the sample is quite large (470MB yet only 107 frames),
but i have also posted a 10mb sample. There is also an XML file
describing the .cine file as it was produced by the camera. As far as i
can tell the cine file contains its own set of metadata (at least the
information about the cinemag that was used during the shoot, available
space, etc).

Looking forward to hear from someone about the possibility of having
ffmpeg support for .cine.

Jakub Olexa
Xland. CZ, spol. s r.o.
+420 777 744 440