[FFmpeg-devel] Phantom Cine read support

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sun Mar 28 01:57:45 CET 2010

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 10:54:35PM +0100, Jakub Olexa wrote:
> I have uploaded sample files of the Phantom Cine format. From what I
> was told the format should contain a sequence of RAW images.

Hard to say for sure without special shots of e.g. a purely red, green and
blue background, but this looks like a 16-bit-per-component Bayer format,
even if FFmpeg could read the container format it still couldn't do much
with the data in it.
For understanding the container format at least a few other recordings are
necessary as well, from just one file it's impossible to determine which
parts are fixed- and which are variable-size and where their size is stored
if they are variable-size.
And please do not top post and trim the mails you reply to down to the part
relevant to the discussion.