[FFmpeg-devel] RMVB Codec support not working

Rahul mysoor2000
Mon Mar 29 13:52:43 CEST 2010

Hello Sir/Madam,

I was recently trying to play the RMVB rip of Matrix movie, I noticed that
ffplay was not able to process it. However later I tried to play it with GOM
Player, it worked fine. I found that GOM Player uses ffmpeg but still it was
able to play the file. Can you please fix the problem in ffplay. I can
provide you with the sample file(400MB) if needed. I am asking to fix ffplay
because my machine has some problems installing media players so i want some
single executable like ffplay to play it.

Regards,
Mysoor