[FFmpeg-devel] using usb hardware h264 encoders

Sergiy piratfm
Tue Mar 30 20:17:30 CEST 2010

2010/3/29 Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at>

> Sergiy <piratfm <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Here is new patch for MG1264-hardware support via crusher264.
>
> Two files are missing license headers (I don't think you have to re-send,
> but
> this should be fixed in a future version).

I'm removed that files in my working copy for now (that was yuv420 -> nv12
converter).
Now codec accepts nv12 as native input.

I'm also trying to change audio samplerate at capture device, but without
luck.
This devices can produce mp2 audio, but seems input stream endianess - is
swapped, so mp2 sound is broken.