[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-devel-irc] IRC log for 2010-03-28

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Wed Mar 31 14:04:18 CEST 2010

M?ns Rullg?rd <mans <at> mansr.com> writes:

> > matroska
> > Stream #0.0(eng): Video: mpeg2video, yuv420p,...
> > kb/s, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 1k tbn, 50 tbc
> > Stream #0.1(deu): Audio: ac3, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16
> >
> > IIUC, it was proposed to simply not error out for some containers -
> -acodec copy -f ac3 seems to work fine for this sample.
>
> Congratulations, you found the one file in the universe where it works.

I just downloaded the additional five ac3 mkv samples on samples.mphq and it
works for all of them.

Also note that no such issue is currently open on roundup (I can of course open
the issue for you if you point me to a sample).

And no, I don't consider ffmpeg spitting out warnings a serious enough bug to
open an issue.

Carl Eugen