[FFmpeg-devel] use of UINT64_C in libavutil/common.h

VALETTE Eric RD-MAPS-REN eric2.valette
Thu May 6 18:06:20 CEST 2010

On 05/06/2010 05:16 PM, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:

>> If you make no effort to make it happen sure. There are indeed few
>> incompatibilities. The real question you should ask yourself is: do I
>> want to ffmepg libaries be used by C++ program? Answering no means you
>> do not care for exemple QT/KDE program to use ffmpeg libraries simply.
>>
> Guess what, I _don't_ care.

Which sound a bit an irresponsible answer given the fact that the most
used graphical libraries are going the C++ path and that this library is
mainly used to decode/display video...

So I have to prepare for a small prepatch system before compiling in my
tree (or use the debian one).

--eric