[FFmpeg-devel] avfilter regtests

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Fri May 7 12:54:32 CEST 2010

On date Friday 2010-05-07 12:18:52 +0200, Michael Niedermayer encoded:

http://thread.gmane.org/20100322225212.GF2826 at geppetto

|Note that many of the issued files *cannot be reproduced* by ffplay, as
|for many of them there is no support by nut.

We need to find a way to tell ffplay/nut how to recognize
rawvideo+pixfmt files for which currently there is not a FourCC
defined.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Faithful and Fancy Mastodontic Patchable Educated Guru