[FFmpeg-devel] Orange LiveRadio license infringement (was: Re: use of UINT64_C in libavutil/common.h)

Diego Biurrun diego
Sat May 8 18:19:16 CEST 2010

On Fri, May 07, 2010 at 10:16:29AM +0200, VALETTE Eric RD-MAPS-REN wrote:
> On 05/06/2010 10:16 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
>> Talking about efforts: Would you mind commenting on issue 1502?
>> http://roundup.ffmpeg.org/issue1502
>
> What I can answer is this:
>
> 3) I will not point the finger at the involved company here but will
> address the issue internally (takes several months to resolve in general)

Fine, then I will point the finger:

  http://www.baracodamedia.com/liveradio-iphone-app/

  July 2008, Orange launched its Liveradio iPhone Internet Radio application
  developed by Baracoda Media in partnership with Sophiacom.

This took less than a minute of googling..

Diego