[FFmpeg-devel] [JOB] 2x contract developer roles working on Ingex at BBC R&D in London, UK

Brendan Quinn brendan.quinn
Tue May 11 15:54:01 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Apologies if this is considered bad form for this list -- I asked on #ffmpeg and noone said it would be a bad idea, and I couldn't see any etiquette rules about job postings on http://www.ffmpeg.org/contact.html

We are currently recruiting for two contract software engineers at BBC's Research & Development labs in London, UK. The roles are to work on Ingex (http://ingex.sourceforg.net/), our open-source broadcast recording system which is based on FFmpeg and other open-source software. We are looking to make Ingex easier to install, to use and to extend, so the work will be more focussed on product development than research work.

Senior Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/3akelpj
Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/36m6q4d

Please apply through the links above. Applications for both roles close on 19th May. To be considered, you must be eligible to work in the UK, we will not consider sponsoring visas at this time.

Regards, and apologies again if this is considered spam. And can I take this opportunity to say thanks for all your effort on FFmpeg, you're doing great work!

Brendan Quinn
Technology Transfer Executive
BBC Research & Development

(Sorry about the corporate bumpf at the end of the post, it's added automatically...)
--

http://www.bbc.co.uk/