[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] rtpdec: Reordering RTP packets

Martin Storsjö martin
Wed May 19 11:09:12 CEST 2010

On Sun, 16 May 2010, Martin Storsj? wrote:

> rtsp://v4.cache7.c.youtube.com/CkYLENy73wIaPQlAxD6Aps4FuxMYEiASFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSARSBWluZGV4Wg5DbGlja1RodW1ibmFpbGD82u-DktbbwUsM/0/0/0/video.3gp
>
> It turned out to be that this video sends H.264 RTP packets out of order,
> or at least I always received the packets shuffled.

For some reason, at the moment I seem to get all packets in order from
this URL. Don't know if this is a change from googles side, or if some
of the network inbetween has changed. But at least Luca B also witnessed
the weird packet ordering a few days ago.

// Martin