[FFmpeg-devel] MOD support for FFmpeg (My GSoC 2010 task starts tomorrow)

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu May 27 21:01:24 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 05:43:26PM +0200, Vitor Sessak wrote:
[...]
> Every soc student should have a soc repo account...

yes but we should also avoid using the soc repo too much
if we can put things in main svn from the begin that would safe us
from the review-merge-oshit-redesign risk

Complexity theory is the science of finding the exact solution to an
approximation. Benchmarking OTOH is finding an approximation of the exact