[FFmpeg-devel] [WIP] Fix unnecessary memcpy in ffmpeg when libavfilter is enabled

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Tue Nov 2 02:23:45 CET 2010

Hi all,

check this one. Again another big patch stack to climb before to reach
the top, and I suspect that there are problems with direct rendering
for some codecs, the given patches compile but then they fail
regressions (FFV1 and snow in particular).

Also ffplay always crash when playing a FFV1 file, maybe someone can
have look at it.

Also I wonder how should we fix the vflip+DR -> crash problem, if we
should enable codecs to work with reversed frames or if we should
inhibit direct rendering when hflipping is detected in the
filterchain.
--
FFmpeg = Friendly and Frightening Meaningful Puritan Elegant Goblin