[FFmpeg-devel] MPEGTS multiple PMT with the same PID

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Nov 24 17:06:51 CET 2010

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 04:37:47PM +0100, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
> On 11/24/2010 04:07 PM, Stephen D'Angelo wrote:

> >> filter is
> >> Could you upload a sample that needs your patch?
> > Unfortunately, our sample content is copyrighted material.  I am
> > currently trying to sort out our options for providing it.  How has
> > FFmpeg dealt with copyrighted sample content in the past?  I know that
> > upload.ffmpeg.org is write-only, so does this mean that only developers
> > will be able to download the content?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >  - Stephen
>
> Upload with a note that the sample file is to be deleted after "use" and
> we will delete it. And you are correct a limited number of people have
> access to the files.

Also in addition to a .txt note choose a filename that makes it also clear
that its non public copyrighted content.

The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be. -- Socrates