[FFmpeg-devel] mpegtsenc: Improve PCR generation and output

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Oct 1 02:22:07 CEST 2010

On Fri, Oct 01, 2010 at 12:39:48AM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> writes:
>
> > On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 04:07:59PM +0200, Tomas H?rdin wrote:
> >
> > a bit off topic but our mpeg-ps muxer works correctly maybe it would be
> > easier to throw the ts timestamping code where it belongs and use the
> > working ps code instead of years of trying to build on quicksand
>
> This has been a gsoc task twice iirc.  The student vanished both times.

so we need a brave hero with a pure heart and strong mind. Someone who could
see through the illusions, survive the dark curses, and learn the black
spells without his brain rotting. And then implement what noone has ever
succeeded before eternal insanity consumes him too like so many others before
him have been who dared to wander toward the locked chests of the library
that contain the darkest of all specs, mpeg-systems

The real ebay dictionary, page 2
"100% positive feedback" - "All either got their money back or didnt complain"
"Best seller ever, very honest" - "Seller refunded buyer after failed scam"