[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-devel-irc] IRC log for 2010-09-30

Måns Rullgård mans
Fri Oct 1 15:56:30 CEST 2010

Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> writes:

> anyway, this is really becoming a problem now slowly, you cannot every day
> attack me with lies, insults or trolling behind my back on irc and still be a
> member of the project, this is not at all a threat from me as leader

I do not recognise you as a leader.  A leader is someone who sets a
good example for others to follow, someone other can place their trust
in, someone who has been chosen, by voting or consensus, to be the
leader.  A leader is not someone who shows blatant contempt for the
very rules he wants others to follow, nor is he someone who has
simply assumed the title.

I will continue to exercise my right to free speech, whether you like
it or not.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com