[FFmpeg-devel] Goodbye

compn tempn
Sat Oct 2 16:22:53 CEST 2010

On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 02:21:49 +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
>Over the last few days, it has become clear to me that FFmpeg is no
>more a place where I am welcome.  This project has been a large part
>of my life for many years, and it is with deep regret that I now must
>bid it farewell, but without even a single person speaking up in my
>defence, I no longer feel wanted.

please dont take silence on the list as supporting or unsupporting your
reviews/comments to commits/patches. you write and review a lot of code
and we take it for granted. we value your contributions to ffmpeg and
mphq.

this message goes out to all of the developers and helpers. it is
mostly a thankless job, full of endless bugs, lusers, trolls and
bikesheds.

-compn