[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] blackmagic design decklink support

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Sun Oct 3 00:02:53 CEST 2010

On 10/2/10 11:42 PM, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 02, 2010 at 11:35:40PM +0200, Luca Barbato wrote:
>> On 10/02/2010 11:04 PM, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
>>> Well so far the patch looks clean.
>>
>> eh eh, the patch is ugly and is untested. It depends on moving to
>> avutils and generalizing the queue code from ffplay and on adding
>> support for .cc files in the build system.
>
> He tried to give you a hint that you forgot the patch, I think
> you need some training in "forgetting patches for FFmpeg developers"
> so you understand those hints ;-)

The problem is that as is it is an invasive kludge that might not work
at all (it just build). Since it requires something that I myself
despise I want to know your opinion on using C++.

Tomorrow I'll post a clean splitup. If there is enough contempt
regarding C++ I'll try to hide the sdk in a wrapper lib.

lu