[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] FFmpeg leader

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann
Wed Oct 6 16:40:26 CEST 2010

> Please vote either
> A. I trust michael and wish him to continue to lead the ffmpeg project
> B. I distrust michael and wish him to step back

Michael's contribution to the project is huge and a very thankless one,
too. His or anybodies misbehaviors concerning the letter/spirit of some
rules does not reason to discredit but to discuss and reveal such things.

My time is way too worthy to discuss polite behavior in a community,
especially across the internet. Thus I will not hook in some branches of
this discussion and let Darwin do the work... which does not mean that I
do not care about or dislike FFmpeg or any specific involved contributor.

-Thilo