[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Separating the RTSP muxer/demuxer and SDP demuxer

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Thu Oct 7 15:47:27 CEST 2010

On 10/7/10 12:01 PM, Martin Storsj? wrote:
> So, what do you think?
Neat =)
> Is splitting it this way worthwhile, or does it
> just separate the code too much, making it harder to follow when the
> control flow jumps around between all of the files?

I think having the possibility to shave some bytes to make some future
consumers happier (Hi Chromium, when you'll start speaking rtsp?) might
be interesting.

Probably I'll think about exposing more internals of the rtp machinery
so it could be shared with project using rtp (e.g feng) so your work
helps a lot.

Thank you =)

lu