[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] libavfilter and libmpcodecs

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Sun Oct 10 16:45:13 CEST 2010

On date Sunday 2010-10-10 14:37:54 +0200, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
> On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 12:46:35PM +0200, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> > >
> > > mplayer plans are to wait for patch to support libavfilter. i cant
> > > speak for the two active developers who work on filters (michael,
> > > reimar). but we will drop it only if avfilter is faster, better, less
> > > buggy, and superior in every way. i think its better to have a
> > > wrapper, depending how hard it is to implement.
> >
> > A wrapper is an absolute must as a first step, particularly since
> > it will take some time until all filters are ported, assuming that
> > even ever happens.
>
> seconded

Patches are welcome, in the meaningwhile I'd like to apply this
cropdetect filter.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Furious and Friendly Mystic Pacific Elitist Generator