[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Some ideas for roundup

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Sun Oct 10 19:52:50 CEST 2010

On 10/10/2010 01:23 PM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> And yes i hate these webapps that are based on dozen odd high level layers
> each adding a O(n) factor so that what should be blazing fast on a 1mhz 16bit
> cpu is dead slow on a several ghz multiprocessor system

I'll try to craft something in a bit, hopefully this week I'll have
enough time to take care about it.

I'm not sure if the tal used in roundup has caching features, _possibly_
I'll try to implement a tg alternative replacing the slow views.

lu

--

Luca Barbato
Gentoo/linux