[FFmpeg-devel] [Roundup] Scheduled Maintenance

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Fri Oct 15 22:08:47 CEST 2010

On 10/15/2010 03:53 PM, Luca Barbato wrote:
> On 10/13/2010 08:32 AM, Luca Barbato wrote:
>> Roundup will be read only while it is being migrated to its new home.
>
> The dns had been switched, the instanced hosted at axant[1]'s server
> will remain up and read-only while they update.

Roundup seems successfully switched, everything should work smoothly
(thanks to upstream for pointing a cpu eating feature we were using and
thanks to mariadb for being quicker than normal mysql)

Next iteration I hope to get enough time to work with upstream to fix
the database usage issues.

lu

--

Luca Barbato