[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-devel-irc] IRC log for 2010-09-17#

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Sep 24 23:28:57 CEST 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 10:13:32PM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Baptiste Coudurier <baptiste.coudurier at gmail.com> writes:

> >> yadif is close to being commited
> >> hqdn3d should be easy, we need more manpower not more forks
> >
> > I ported them. I was pretty motivated back then.
> > Now I gave up because of Stefano's attitude regarding the overlay
> > filter. He knows why, I explained to him.
> >
> > Note that I already use myself hqdn3d and yadif in my personal tree.
> > It works great. I even started to add 4:2:2 input support to yadif.
>
> I don't doubt that it works, at least in normal cases.  What I am
> mainly asking for is that assembler code be moved into per-arch
> directories so others can be cleanly added.

i dont mind if this is done but i do mind if this request leads to a fork
and we already have forks like baptistes.
so IMHO it should be commited and then people who care about per arch
subdirs can do that

Observe your enemies, for they first find out your faults. -- Antisthenes