[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-devel-irc] IRC log for 2010-09-17#

Frans de Boer frans
Sat Sep 25 00:52:47 CEST 2010

On 09/25/2010 12:38 AM, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Frans de Boer <frans at fransdb.nl> writes:
>

>> [...]
>>
> I thought we'd sent you packing.  Go away.  Don't come back.

Your reaction is no surprise. To bad you take things personally and
don't seem to read and/or understand what this is all about.
Now I be rude: If your brain is half the size of your ego, you know what
is best for this community.

Oh, and I lost the filter to delete/remove your reactions automatically,
but it's back online after this message.  Can't see your reactions
anymore except when embedded in a message.

I stay, if only to contribute to the community positively instead of
always having arguments with a bad attitude.

Frans.