[FFmpeg-devel] Anybody compiled FFmpeg for iPhone 4, OS 4?

Lawrence Kellogg mac.hive
Mon Sep 27 19:20:30 CEST 2010

On Sep 27, 2010, at 1:04 PM, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 12:47:45PM -0400, Lawrence Kellogg wrote:
>> Ah ha, I do not believe my email client puts in the correct Reply-To field in order to avoid the horrible top-posting sin!
>
> Correct.  Your email client is fine, the problem is with you[1].

 Wow, getting so upset about top posting, it is ridiculous. Does the email processor in your brain shut down when it sees a top posting?

> Now will you go away for good please?

 The self-importance of the people on this list is astounding. A friend of mine warned me about this place.

 It turns out that he is right, open source people are as evil as corporations. It's just that open source people don't have any money so they don't have girlfriends and can't go to nice restaurants or learn any social skills.