[FFmpeg-devel] Anybody compiled FFmpeg for iPhone 4, OS 4?

Diego Biurrun diego
Mon Sep 27 19:34:20 CEST 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 01:20:30PM -0400, Lawrence Kellogg wrote:

> On Sep 27, 2010, at 1:04 PM, Diego Biurrun wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 12:47:45PM -0400, Lawrence Kellogg wrote:
> > > Ah ha, I do not believe my email client puts in the correct
> > > Reply-To field in order to avoid the horrible top-posting sin!
> >
> > Correct.  Your email client is fine, the problem is with you[1].
>
>  Wow, getting so upset about top posting, it is ridiculous. Does the
>  email processor in your brain shut down when it sees a top posting?

No, I just don't like rude people.

> > Now will you go away for good please?
>
>  The self-importance of the people on this list is astounding. A
> friend of mine warned me about this place.

How we all wish you had had the wisdom to listen...

>  It turns out that he is right, open source people are as evil as
> corporations. It's just that open source people don't have any money
> so they don't have girlfriends and can't go to nice restaurants or
> learn any social skills.

You want to teach us social skills?  This is getting more hilarious
by the minute..

Now please go away for good.  Flaming with you is getting old quick.
As far as trolls go, you provide little entertainment value.

Diego