[FFmpeg-devel] [RELEASE] ffmpeg-0.6.90-rc0

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sun Apr 3 22:55:38 CEST 2011

On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 07:50:10PM +0200, madshi wrote:
> > 2011/4/3 Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
> > I didnt merge them because the internal planar
> > buffers should be returned directly. Which is less
> > code per codec and faster
> > But i can merge them if people want in rc1 ?
>
> Personally, I would like that. I've been applying
> similar patches to ffmpeg for use in my software
> for a looooong time. I'd be ok with planar output,
> too, though. Doesn't matter to me, as long as its
> the native format of the decoder and not rounded
> down.

merged + some critical fixes
cleanup & optimization is welcome
also i just merged from ffdshow, they use a hardcoded config.h which
means this code lacks configure support

When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and
there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always stirring up
some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader. -- Plato