[FFmpeg-devel] DVB Subtitles - "Hard Subtitles"

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 18 22:48:10 CEST 2011

--- On Thu, 14/4/11, JULIAN GARDNER <joolzg at btinternet.com> wrote:

> From: JULIAN GARDNER <joolzg at btinternet.com>
> Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-devel] DVB Subtitles - "Hard Subtitles"
> To: "FFmpeg development discussions and patches" <ffmpeg-devel at ffmpeg.org>
> Date: Thursday, 14 April, 2011, 9:27

Following on from the suggestion to use a filter I have a question if anyone can help.

In my test im looking at the drawbox filter as a refernece but ive got this problem.

ffmpeg -i test.ts -vf drawbox:10:10:710:100:red -f mpegts -y a.ts

Works as it should

ffmpeg -i test.ts -vf drawbox:10:10:710:100:red -s 352x288 -f mpegts -y a.ts

Works but the box is drawn off screen, so my question is

1. How do i get the filter to work BEFORE the resize? is there a filter that does this?

joolz