[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] About committership

Tobias Bindhammer tobias.bindhammer
Wed Feb 2 17:50:44 CET 2011

> Also, a lot of discussion has been pursued with Michael on IRC whether
> privately or in groups. Sometimes he is quite pleasant to talk to,
> others he is really not. Compromise was sought by both sides but
> honestly, the more I am involved in these discussions with Michael,
> the less impressed I am with his behaviour and the less I wish to work
> or even try to discuss things further with him.

Sure, decide freely on that. What i said, does not mean that Michael
needs to stay the leader and all old rules need to persist. But lacking
a public discussion, explanation and vote in here makes it kind of
impossible to me to move into any direction. This all makes me feel very
unwelcome and unwanted within the new team, especially after outing
myself critically to this new situation. That all thus does not really
motivate me to contribute.

Tobias

--
Dipl. Ing. Tobias Bindhammer