[FFmpeg-devel] AMR file seeking and total playtime

Diego Biurrun diego
Thu Feb 3 12:38:30 CET 2011

Please don't top-post.

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 12:26:37PM +0100, K?lm?n ?KAMI? Szalai wrote:

> > On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 11:34:04AM +0100, K?lm?n ?KAMI? Szalai wrote :
> >> I advised to my project leader to use VLC instead of Quicktime for AMR
> >> playback in Windows environment, because it is possible to play AMR
> >> files in VLC too. However I found few features lack:
> > You are on the wrong mailing list.
>
> What is the good ML for ffmpeg related development request, donation offer?

What you asked about so far concerns VLC more than FFmpeg.  We don't do
browser plugins around here and the seeking problem is likely an issue
in VLC itself.  Once you know what you need changed in FFmpeg in order
to support the features you need in VLC, you are more than welcome to
inquire about it here.

However, we cannot help you determine what those changes are.  For that
you will need to talk to VLC developers.

Diego