[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Equality and leader team

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Feb 5 17:44:52 CET 2011

On Sat, Feb 05, 2011 at 11:21:46AM -0500, compn wrote:
[...]
> the only thing i dont remember being reviewed was libmpcodecs, and
> michael said he would remove it if it could resolve this mess.

I just like to confirm this. Yes libmpcodecs shall not be the reason to block
a compromise.
Though if removed id keep a  repo or branch where it stays so users
who want it can have it.
Iam a little concerned though about the trend of removing quite big pieces of
features because of some code ancestry reasons (yeah we can run it through
indent if people insist, so its not whitespace formating)

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities
are wrong. -- Voltaire