[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Equality and leader team

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Feb 5 22:04:15 CET 2011

On Sat, Feb 05, 2011 at 07:32:03PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 05, 2011 at 12:31:25PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >
> > But this was not the only change, with the coup, final decission power as
> > well as commit rights have been restricted to these 7 people as well.
>
> False.

the facts dont agree with you

> > Locking all file maintainers out and in many cases (libmpeg2 reader removial,
> > h264 encoder removial, ...) overriding file maintainer decissions.
>
> False.

the facts dont agree with you

[...]
> This whole effort of yours to discredit the hard work of other people
> is neither constructive nor does it achieve anything.  You even included
> two of Flameeyes' patches in your list of nonsense commits even though
> you previously thanked him for solving a longstanding issue.

I do not discredit anyones work, and never called the changes, "nonsense changes".
What i said was:
    whitespace changes
    adding of static keywords
    adding const,
    adding ;
    fixing warnings
    commiting the wrong patch and reverting it again
    moving code around
    changeing indention
    removing optimizations
    removing work in progres code

    heres a selection of more than half of the counted commits:

Please calm down and return to facts, continuing to claim i said something
that i proofably have not goes too far. This is not normal discussion anymore
its libel and i simply would like to ask you to stop this.

Let us carefully observe those good qualities wherein our enemies excel us
and endeavor to excel them, by avoiding what is faulty, and imitating what
is excellent in them. -- Plutarch