[FFmpeg-devel] The new team is baning FFmpeg developers of the mailing list

Arpi arpi
Mon Feb 7 21:33:51 CET 2011

Hi,

> On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 21:12:48 +0100
> Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:
>

> > > Arpi, you should not dirty your own name with spreading half guesses
> > > and lies. This is surely below you
> >
> > lies? where?
>
> Let me show you:

> Here is one

why?
all his mails are rejected. (do you want proof, or you can read the logs?)
how do you call it? i call it banning. even if you do it manualy...

> > > Who said root did it?
> >
> > I did! I know that only root can change the ML admin password in mailman.
>
> Here another one

then tell me how can you change mailman admin pw without knowing the old password
and not using root rights? ok i didnt count the possible case if you read Michael's
mail and so you know his password...

i'm administrating mailman for over 10 years but i dont remember any other ways

> > > How can you be sure? Did you have a look at the list of moderated people?
> > > If you did not, why do you state something you cannot know?
> >
> > I didnt state anything.
>
> Here is a third

hmm?
"i'm pretty sure" means "i think that". i didnt _state_ that, it would sound like
"You are delaying/monitoring more than 1 addresses." then.

> > Why dont you start with Mans then? He sent already a lot more troll mails than Gabu.
>
> Here is #4

it's very subjective
mans' mails waste my time more than Gabu's. they are not even funny.

A'rpi