[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Equality and leader team

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Tue Feb 15 16:04:22 CET 2011

On 02/15/2011 03:52 PM, compn wrote:
> if you guys want everyone to work on one tree, this is how to do it.
>
> so much hypocrisy on this list.

Apparently so.

> michael cant say 'rejected'

W/out giving an explanation

> but mans can say 'over my dead body'.

After having given a thoroughly extensive explanation in other threads.

> both did give explanations later, but it would be nice to lead by
> example.

Mans did before and after I and Ronald went to rehash and re-explain why
that patch as-is is wrong and the reasoning.

Moreover let me point out that:

- mans has no more voice than others
- other explained again what mans already explained more than one time
before on the technical thread that spawned that apparently not
technical one.

I hope you could see the difference...

lu

--