[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Equality and leader team

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue Feb 15 20:00:05 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 07:38:40PM +0100, Nicolas George wrote:
> Le septidi 27 pluvi?se, an CCXIX, Luca Barbato a ?crit?:
> > After having given a thoroughly extensive explanation in other threads.
>
> That is a bit exaggerated. His last answer "any mkv file from samples" was
> rather "between allusive" hint and "completely wrong" than "thoroughly
> extensive explanation", for example.

Since you seem to still be doubting: I can assure you that a *large*
number of flame mails has been exchanged on the subject over the years.

As you can see the subject is a horrible tinderbox, so please forgive
if people react emotionally.  As you can see they regret it later:

16:05 <@lu_zero> Compn: are you in bad faith or you missed the other thread completely?
17:00 <@Compn> lu_zero : which thread? the original review thread ?
17:02 <@lu_zero> exactly.
17:05 <@lu_zero> Compn: given is the same guy that discussed the issue before