[FFmpeg-devel] About guess_correct_pts / AVFrame.best_effort_timestamp

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Feb 16 20:01:24 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 04:21:45PM +0000, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Nicolas George <nicolas.george at normalesup.org> writes:
>
> > L'octidi 28 pluvi?se, an CCXIX, M?ns Rullg?rd a ?crit?:
[...]
> >> I did exactly that and convinced several others.
> >
> > Then why are they still discussing the question with me?
>
> I suppose they, like myself, are engaged in a desperate, but most likely
> futile, attempt to educate you about timestamps and proper engineering
> practices.

You are rude and quite arogant and that combined with fantastic talking skills
and zero clue about the actual code and timestamps in real files.
luca and ronald blindly belive you are correct and neither takes the time to
check the actual files, source and specs

I can argue with a technical person but not with a preacher.
nor would i want.

Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated
form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty. -- Plato