[FFmpeg-devel] JPEG 2000

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Wed Feb 23 23:12:45 CET 2011

On date Wednesday 2011-02-23 09:42:59 -0800, rukhsana afroz encoded:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Thank you very much for your reply. I am very interested to work on this
> project and hopefully i will be able to qualify myself. I have started
> working on the code. Once I have question, i will get back to you.

If you want to contribute, you're also encouraged to get acquainted
with git, e.g. you could set up a git repo, I've been through that
process so that I can assist you if you have any question.

This is also for ensuring that your work is not lost, and for helping
others to monitor and assist your progresses.
--
FFmpeg = Fundamental Fancy Mastodontic Programmable Emblematic Gadget