[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Equality and leader team

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Sat Feb 26 00:17:29 CET 2011

On 2/25/11 10:14 PM, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:

> We could do a vote, but since you guys don't like votes,

I'm perfectly fine with votes, if proper.

> I think my reasonable question is:
>
> Who is against giving back commit rights to all the previous svn
> committers ?

Who will ignore the review rule?

> That is a simple question, I believe easy to answer to.
>
> PS: Personally, I don't think the "technical" argument about the
> complexity of git, is a valid one.

The "let's play with git little by little" isn't something made to last
forever, I hope everybody will get used to it soon.

Still I'm more concerned with the "I am special" people that won't abide
to the rules.

lu