[FFmpeg-devel] Fwd: framebuffer device demuxer

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Sun Jan 23 21:08:30 CET 2011

On date Sunday 2011-01-23 16:34:26 +0100, Vitor Sessak encoded:
> On 05/23/2009 02:32 PM, Giliard wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >patch attached.
> >
> >Giliard wrote:
> >>Dear developer,
> >>
> >>Recently I added a extension in the FFmpeg for grab the screen content
> >>of devices which use framebuffer ( see http://www.directfb.org/ ).
> >>I implemented this as a framebuffer device demuxer in the directory
> >>"libavdevice".
> >>I needed modify the files: libavdevice/alldevices.c,
> >>libavdevice/Makefile and configure.
> >>All similar to x11grab.
> >>
> >>If you has interest for included in the FFmpeg source code official, the
> >>attachment contain the files modified and implemented.
> >>

> >First, thanks a lot for your work.
> >Would it be possible for you to send a patch ? (diff -wup) of your tree
> >and send it attached in ffmpeg-devel mailing list ?
>
> Git-friendly patch attached so patchwork will catch it up.

On the same thread (check gmane) you can see some patches from me
based on this one.
--
FFmpeg = Fostering & Freak Minimalistic Ponderous Ermetic Gadget