[FFmpeg-devel] Donations and what happens with them

Tobias Bindhammer tobias.bindhammer
Thu Jan 27 18:34:30 CET 2011

> ... have you actually paid attention to a single recent patch thread
> on the mailing list, or are you just posting FUD despite not having a
> single second of experience with the new system?

even if i would like to use the "new system", by using it, i would
thereby also agree to the methods how it was introduced. However i
strongly refuse the way it happened. Can you now better see what my
problem is? I'd have no problems if things would have been the result of
a proper vote where i would have given teh chance to participate. I
would not care then, if Michael, Mans or whoever would be the new
leader, i'd accept and support him then, and i'd also stick to any new
rules that would get introduced afterwards. But after all that mudparty,
i don't feel like shaking dirty hands.
So go and best seek for an independent third person or party and merge
again together to a strong team, before all point at us and laugh about
the headless acting.

Toby

--
Dipl. Ing. Tobias Bindhammer