[FFmpeg-devel] Vacancy: Video Engineer

Irwan Darmasakti irwan.darmasakti at livestation.com
Wed Jul 6 11:32:31 CEST 2011

Guys,
I'd like to advertise job vacancy below. Livestation is hiring C++
Developer with ffmpeg and x264 experience.
I'm sorry if I'm not in the right channel to advertise this.

Many thanks,

Irwan Darmasakti
Livestation Ltd.

Job reference: LS/Video/0411A

C++ Developer for Video Development
Livestation is looking for an enthusiastic C++ Developer for
developing Livestation’s video infrastructure, such as encoder and
streaming applications. You will be working in a small team, creating
and maintaining an existing application using Qt or Boost framework
and Open Source video library, such as ffmpeg and libx264.

About Livestation
Livestation is the largest online aggregator of live news in the
world. We provide over 10 million consumers access to dozens of live
news channels across the three screens (computer, mobile and connected
TV). We also help broadcasters to grow and understand their digital
audience. Livestation is a private company based in London.

Responsibilities
-	Work closely with the Team Lead to be involved in the full cycles of
developing and maintaining Livestation core video engine.
-	Monitor and maintain the live streaming services.

Requirements
-	You have at least a BA or equivalent academic degree in Computing or
Engineering.
-	You have a minimum of three years of professional C++ development experience.
-	Familiar with TDD development method.
-	Self motivated person.
-	Good to have skills: knowledge and experience on video
encoding/decoding, ffmpeg and libx264 library, Directshow.
-	Knowledge of media server platforms for Flash, iOS, Wowza, Windows
Media Services an advantage.

How to apply
Please email a recent CV or LinkedIn profile to jobs at livestation.com
quoting the above job reference.