[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] lavfi-audio test

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Mon Jul 18 01:41:49 CEST 2011

In attachment a proof-of-concept patch for adding an audio lavfi test.

The main problem is that we need to know which are the supported
channel layouts conversions.

Since the rematrixing code is currently contained in the aconvert
filter (mnzaki ffmpeg clone on github), this information could be
somehow exposed by the aconvert filter itself (e.g. through an
OPT_EXIT function) or we may simply hardcode the supported conversions
in the script itself (which seems safe enough).

Thoughts? Mina?
--
FFmpeg = Formidable and Friendly Marvellous Power Erudite Guide