[FFmpeg-devel] Scale, Rotate, Translate Matrix Op.

Joshua Grauman jnfo-c at grauman.com
Fri Jun 10 22:06:56 CEST 2011

I also found a diff/patch to add matrix transformations directly written
by Daniel G. Taylor with input from some others. I was able to compile it
fine (into ffmpeg? The patch adds the code to the Makefile and I think it
gets linked in), but once again I can't figure out how to call it. When I
run ffmpeg with -vf transform I get 'No such filter:transform'... Thanks
again!

Josh