[FFmpeg-devel] Scale, Rotate, Translate Matrix Op.

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Mon Jun 13 11:23:55 CEST 2011

On date Sunday 2011-06-12 22:26:06 -0700, Joshua Grauman encoded:
> I need arbitrary rotations to fix slight rotational errors...
>
> I'll try to look at those functions. Thanks.

BTW you can find several implementations of a rotate filter on the ML
archive, an affine transform filter would be rather useful. Also have
a look at tests/rotozoom.c for some ideas.

> Josh
>
> >On Monday 13 June 2011 03:26:15 Joshua Grauman wrote:
> >>Unfortunately, I can't get the perspective filter to do a rotate. Does
> >>anyone know if it is capable of doing them? I calculated the 4 coordinates
> >>based on a rotated rectangle, so I thought it should work.
> >
> >Have you tried the transpose filter? it does 90 degree rotations.
> >ffmpeg -i input.avi -vf transpose=1
> >argument should be between 0 and 3.
> >
> >There are also vflip and hflip filters.
> >
> >>Also, on another note. The patch I found to do matrix transformations
> >>isn't a filter as far as I can tell from looking at the code. It looks
> >>like it's just a function to do the actual matrix transformation. How hard
> >>would it be to write a filter to make use of this code?

Which patch?
--
FFmpeg = Fantastic and Fostering Miracolous Peaceless Eccentric Gadget