[FFmpeg-devel] Overlay Text at Specific Times

Joshua Grauman jnfo-c at grauman.com
Tue Jun 14 18:32:56 CEST 2011

Thanks, these sound like the right direction. Just to be completely
explicit, am I correct that these are not currently implemented and
require coding? I'm possibly willing to code it, supply a patch, etc.,
especially if someone would be willing to help walk me through it a bit.
I think I'd go for adding time parameters to the overlay filter, as this
might add more flexibility for things other than text. Thoughts on how
hard this would be?

Josh